Shades of Blonde

Saturday, May 20, 2006

3 Wishes

Trust. Trust that everything I believe in is real.
God is real. Jesus is real. He really did die on the cross and we will all go to heaven when we die if we believe this. I will go to Heaven. I will be locked in eternal physical and spiritual bliss with my lover in Heaven.
My children will go to Heaven. I will never have to worry about them again.
My trust in my lover is not in vain. He will never betray me. He will never desire another more than myself.
Trust brings death to Paranoia.

Blonde Permanence. Never will I have to pay Sara again to foil my hair and dye my roots. They will come sprouting out of my scalp as blonde as they were the day I was born.

Lunch. A lowfat lowcarb, but tasty lunch. I am starving. Or maybe the lunch could be fattening as all heck, but it wouldn't make me fat.

I change my third wish to Daily Lunches that will Taste Delicious but not make Me Fat.

Then why don't I go a step further and wish to Never Get Fat No Matter How Much I Eat?

Third & Final Wish: An Extraordinarily High Metabolism.

10 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger paris parfait said...

This is so cute and funny! I laughed a lot about the blonde foil highlight bits, as I am currently a reluctant blonde (thanks to an over-zealous hairdresser). Nice post!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger boliyou said...

Salvation, good hair and hot fudge sundaes for lunch. Great wishes!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

You would hate my first wish, so don't even read.. LOL Very cute!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Terri /Tinker said...

Ah! Remember to be careful what you wish for - did you ever read Stephen King's "Thinner?" But I have to say I empathize - if I hadn't read so many cautionary tales, I might wish for these myself!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Too cute!

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger megg said...

I agree! Good hair days and no more fat days - what a life that would be!!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Oh How I wish I thought of that..Hot Fudge Sundeas galore with french fries!!

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger javacurls said...

Here's to great hair & eating all your favorite goodies!!

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger John Tran said...

I love the sentence "Trust brings death to Paranoia."

John.

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger papyrus said...

I enjoyed reading this. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home